If your manuscript has been accepted for presentation at the AMIR workshop, please do the following.
- Register for the AMIR Workshop
- At least one author has to register either for the 1-day AMIR workshop or the 5-day ECIR conference (including workshop). We recommend registering as soon as possible, as the registration fee increases the later you register.
- Send us proof of your registration by email as soon as possible, but at latest by 25th of March, 2019.
- Send us your final submission via email as a ZIP file by 5th of April, 2019. Ideally, you do not attach the ZIP file to the email but send us a download link (e.g. Dropbox). The ZIP file must contain
- The filled and signed AMIR 2019 Copyright Form.
- A PDF copy of the camera-ready version.
- The source file(s) of the camera-ready version. Acceptable formats are Microsoft Word’s .doc, and .docx and LaTeX (LNCS Style, no page numbers, full-author details).
- If you changed authors, affiliations or the abstract, please also update the data in EasyChair by 5th of April, 2019.
- Prepare your presentation (20 minutes + 10 minutes questions) for the AMIR workshop on the 14th of April, 2019. You will be able to use your own laptop. However, please bring a copy of your presentation (.ppt; .pptx; pdf) on a USB stick with you.